Vinyasa Yoga ClassesAt Pablo Fitness our Vinyasa Yoga classes combine structured sequencing of postures with the movement of the breath to create a flowing yoga practice. Each of our classes focus on promoting respiratory strength while clearing the body of toxins, leaving you feeling calm and centered. Whether you’re a beginner, advanced or pressed for time, we have a yoga class tailored to your needs and skill level. [button link="http://pablofitness.com/sign-up/" size="small" variation="red" align="right" target="blank"]Sign-up Now[/button] [fancy_list style="arrow_list" variation="red"]
- Foundations This class is geared towards beginners where postures are introduced and explored in a slow Vinyasa format. Time is taken to correct alignment and form, while placing a strong emphasis on the foundation of a Vinyasa practice - how to breathe and how proper breathing can help cultivate ease and grace in your practice. This class is suitable for beginners as well as intermediate/advanced students.
- Flow Vinyasa Our Fluid Yoga class is for students with some experience. This class is challenging and creative, placing emphasis on even breath count to calm the chattering mind. This class is suitable for intermediate and advanced student.
- Flow 55 Flow55 min is for those pressed for time but looking for a great workout! Prepare to sweat.
- Power Yoga or Power Yoga Express: Three words...Sweat, Burn and Breathe! Power in an hour or Express 55 minutes !
Benefits of Vinyasa Yoga[fancy_list style="plus_list" variation="red"]
- Connects the mind, body and spirit to relieve stress and anxiety.
- Detoxifies the body
- Increases flexibility
- Builds lean muscle through strength training.
Video of Yoga classes coming soon![/tab] [/tabs]