Pablo Fitness features Ride with Pablo! Based on the Spinning® program, our classes are designed to push you to your limits. You can expect to burn between 400-700 calories in 45 minutes while strengthening the muscles of the lower body and toning the quadriceps, hamstrings, back and hips! Pablo’s enthusiasm and carefully choreographed music will enable you to make the most out of your Spinning workout. Advance class sign up is recommended and there is a 24 hour cancellation policy should you decide you can't make a class. [button link="http://pablofitness.com/sign-up/" size="small" variation="red" align="right" target="blank"]Sign-up Now[/button]
Spinning[fancy_list style="arrow_list" variation="red"]
- Ride with Pablo: Famed Spin® instructor Pablo Toribio’s classes keep you motivated with upbeat music and unending motivation and enthusiasm. Burn 500-700 calories. To gain the full experience bring a heart rate strap to track your heart rate, cadence, calories burned and distance on the bike computer! Led by Pablo Toribio (New York Magazine's Best of New York, “Best Spinning Instructor”).
- Spin Intervals: Spinning® intervals at Pablo Fitness are uniquely tailored to suit a wide range of abilities and fitness goals. You can up your calorie burn and improve your endurance levels in a Spinning® class with interval training. Interval training involves increasing the heart rate through intense movements and then decreasing it via recovery periods. Heart rate monitor straps are recommended.
- Spin® and Power: Enjoy 30 minutes of Spinning, PLUS a complete 30 minute core workout after!
- Spinning®: 45 minutes of indoor cycling to fantastic music designed to keep you enthused with a focus on endurance and strength
- 90 minute SpinErgy: Challenge Yourself! This is Ride with Pablo PLUS! Plus extra motivation, great music and enthusiasm designed to give you the extra push you need to challenge yourself to work harder for just a bit longer!
Benefits of Spinning[fancy_list style="plus_list" variation="red"]
- Huge calorie burn
- Builds muscular endurance
- Tones your glutes, quads, hamstrings, calves and abs
- Increases your heart health
New to Pablo Fitness?Call 212-308-0077 to set up your first class or click here to sign up on line. We encourage you to come at least 15 minutes early on your first visit. We'll show you our studio, introduce you to the instructors, have you complete required paperwork, and give you a chance to let us know more about you and your goals! There is a 24 hour cancellation policy for all classes. Bikes are available on a first come, first serve basis. Reservations in advance are recommended. To reserve a bike you must have a valid package with Pablo Fitness or pay in advance of the class. When you come to the studio, we ask that you sign in to let us know you are here and then choose the bike you wish to ride. Please make sure you are ready to ride at least five minutes before class starts. If there is a wait list for the class (people who were unable to reserve a spot because the class was full), they will be allowed to take any open bike five minutes before class starts.
Post-ride BeautifyWe have changing rooms and showers stocked with beauty accessories available for riders!
StoragePlenty of racks, hooks and a whole room devoted to storing your "stuff"!
Cushy SeatsFor those who desire a bit of extra cushioning, we have gel seats available for purchase. Please inquire at the front desk. And of course, we have a few on hand that can be borrowed.
Clips & Shoes & Heart-rate MonitorsWe have baskets for sneakers on all bikes and a combination of LOOK (old Delta) or SPD pedals on our Spinning bikes as well. We also offer a verity of Indoor Cycling shoes to purchase complete with clips. We do not offer rentals. Heart-rate straps and watches are available for purchase. Ask about these at the front desk.
H20 and Towel ServiceWe recommend and offer plenty of water. We have a purified water dispenser at your disposal. Bring your own bottle or purchase your very own Pablo Fitness bottle! Each bike is outfitted with a towel for you to dab or MOP (in many cases) your brow. And feel free to grab an extra before you shower! [tabs] [tab title="Photos"] [nivo effect="fade" directionNav="button_hover" controlNav="true" height="600"] [image]http://pablofitness.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Pablo-35891-e1359318697271.jpg[/image] [image]http://pablofitness.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Pablo-36641-e1359319068353.jpg[/image] [image]http://pablofitness.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Pablo-3731-e1359319112345.jpg[/image] [image]http://pablofitness.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Pablo-3740-e1359319156940.jpg[/image] [image]http://pablofitness.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Pablo-3683-e1359319255938.jpg[/image] [image]http://pablofitness.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Pablo-3705-e1359319340149.jpg[/image] [image]http://pablofitness.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Pablo-3583-e1359319398589.jpg[/image] [image]http://pablofitness.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Pablo-3661-e1359319447679.jpg[/image] [/nivo][/tab] [tab title="Videos"]
Video of Pablo Fitness Spin Class![/tab] [/tabs]