PABLO’S LATEST RIDES
There are no upcoming events at this time.
POWER. CONTROL. SPEED.
Pablo began his career as a BMX racer in his home country of the Dominican Republic before becoming their Dominican Republic National Motocross Champion. Succeeding at home, he moved to a new home in the United States where he continued to win MX races at the professional level. Pablo also stepped into the newly developing indoor cycling business where he quickly became one of New York Cities’ best Spin instructors capturing the “Spin Instructor of the Year” title from New York Magazine.
Seeing other MX riders coming up the ranks in Motocross and later Supercross, Pablo sought to improve their rides with fitness training. He worked with the 2012 Monster Energy Cup Champion Justin Barcia, seven-time Woman’s American Motocross Association’s Championship Jessica Patterson, 2014 Monster Cup Winner Davi Millsaps and 2008 MX National Champion James Stewart. Having found a niche, he expanded that training to include aspiring Motocross professionals like Joey Crown, as well as other top athletes including Marathon Runner John Haywood and famed Mt. Washington Cyclist Jeff Baumgardner. With a burgeoning following of individuals looking to get back into shape and/or take their fitness training to the next level, Pablo opened one of New York City’s top fitness boutiques, Pablo Fitness. His indoor cycling classes were named top in the NYC by CBS New York and New York Magazine.
- 1984 – 1989: National BMX racing in Dominican Republic
- 1986 and 1987: Won the National Championships
- 1988 – 2007: Raced with the American Motocross Association – #324
- 1992 and 1993: Won the Dominican Republic National Championship
- 1993: Dominican Republic Athlete of the Year
- 2006 and 2007: Won the Dominican Republic National Championship
- 2007: Team Captain and Rider for the Dominican Republic team in the World Championship event: Motocross des Nations
- 2005: Named Best Spinning Instructor in New York by New York Magazine
- 2006: Spinning instructor at Equinox Fitness Clubs, Clay Fitness, New York Racquet Club and LA/Reebok Sports Clubs in Manhattan
- 2012: Owner Pablo Fitness
Last week, we flew over to the land down under to deliver a couple of Santa Cruz Tallboy 3s in support of Tan Hong Chun & Pablo Toribio who are racing in the Cape to Cape MTB event. Here's a quick recap of what went down in the 4 day, 224km race!
Posted by ReEvolution on Friday, October 28, 2016
- 2008: Won Northeastern National Mountain Biking Championship in Windham, NY (CAT 3)
- 2009: Placed 3rd in the Campmore H2H MTB Race Series (CAT 1)
- 2010: Competed in the TR3 Canadian Mountain Biking Tour
- 2016 Cape-to-Cape in Australia
- Notable trainees include:
- Jessica Patterson: winner of 7 Woman’s American Motocross Association’s Motocross Championships;
- Ben Rio: Champion of Northeast District 34 Motocross Association;
- Justin Barcia: two-time 250SX East champion and the 2012 Monster Energy Cup champion;
- James Stewart Jr.: Professional Supercross and Motocross athlete, 11 National Amateur titles, 24 wins in 24 races to earn the wining title in the 2008 MX National Championship; and
- Davi Millsaps: Professional Supercross and Motocross athlete, placed second in the 2012 and 2013 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Series, 2014 Monster Cup Winner.
- Transworld Motocross
- Transworld Motocross
- Men’s Health
- Well and Good LLC
- Channel 7 News New York.
- New York Magazine
- Cycle News
- Listin Dario
- El Nuevo Dario
- NY 1 News
- ABC Prime Time Live
- Live TV coverage as a Motocross racer
- Book Coverage: Incredible Shrinking Critic – Jami Bernard
- Dirt Soldiers MX